Individuals & families all over the world can immigrate to Canada within a few months via Express Entry immigration selection system. This immigration system has become the major driver of skilled worker immigration to the country. The number of permanent residents admitted via this immigration system is set to increase in the coming years.
What is Express Entry?
It is an application management system, which is used by IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada) for managing and processing applications obtained by three of the federal economic immigration programs for the skilled workers in Canada. It ranks all eligible candidates against one another based on their education, age, work experience, language proficiency and other such factors & then invites the best ranking ones to apply for the Canadian permanent resident status.
How Express Entry works?
1. Determine eligibility: The applicants need to be eligible under any of the following federal economic immigration programs.
- Federal Skilled Worker Class (FSWC)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
- Federal Skilled Trades Class (FSTC)
Although a portion of PNPs (Provincial Nominee Programs) are aligned with the immigration system candidates still need to be eligible under one of these three federal programs to enter the Express Entry pool.
2. Make an Express Entry profile: The eligible candidates need to submit an Express Entry profile to pool of candidates. The profile acts an an EOI (Expression of Interest). The candidates who are eligible will automatically get a score basing on their profile & be ranked against one another in the pool.
3. Receive an ITA and submitting it: IRCC often conducts Express Entry draws where candidates who are above a specific rank are invited to apply for permanent residency in Canada. These candidates are given 60 days for submitting their complete application to obtain permanent residency. In the application, they need to provide personal information about themselves along with supporting documents.
What you need for creating an Express Entry profile?
For submitting an Express Entry profile, the candidates need to have three documents – language test, Educational Credentials Assessments and passport.
Applying with a common-law partner or spouse: If the candidate is applying with zer common-law partner or spouse, the candidate may want to compare zer credentials before. One person should be listed as the main application in Express Entry profile & majority of the CSR score will be based on the credentials of the principal applicant.
Things to keep in mind about the Express Entry application
- Candidates may have to show evidence of settlement funds
- Exact dates are needed for address, travel history and personal history sections
- Job offer should mean job offer in real sense
- Everything gets carried over from an Express Entry profile
- CEC and FSTC applicants should get their ECA done
How to get more information about Express Entry Canada?
I Can Help Immigration, a reliable immigration consultant, can help you answer all your questions related to Express Entry Canada. So whether it is about the cost of immigrating to Canada via Express Entry, the points needed for immigrating to Canada through this immigration system or any other thing that you want to know about Express Entry Canada, contact I Can Help Immigration. I can help Immigration is your express entry expert which is capable of managing immigration applications for most of the country’s economic immigrant program. Count on us for Canadian permanent residency!