In the draw held on July 5, 64 candidates were invited with a minimum score of 80 points. The upcoming 2022 draw dates for Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program have been published and are 1 September and 3 November. This program comes under the Entrepreneur category which targets candidates that have a minimum net worth of $500,000.
The Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) is a way to immigrate to Canada. Through the SINP, the Province of Saskatchewan:
● Invites residency applications from non-Canadians who want to make Saskatchewan their home
● Nominates successful applicants to the federal government for permanent residency in Canada
Candidates are required to invest at least $200,000 or $300,000, depending on the location of the business. SNP grades candidates based on three factors which are:
● The candidate’s language ability
● Candidates who are investing in a business that is located in a key economic sector.
● Candidates who complete an exploratory visit to the location of the business or province.
Requirements for the Entrepreneur Category of the SINP:
● Minimum net worth of $500,000 legally acquired.
● Minimum of three years of entrepreneurial or relevant management experience.
● Investment of at least $300,000 in Regina or Saskatoon, or $200,000 in any other Saskatchewan area.
● Include a Business Establishment Plan confirming figures in expression of interest, and including at least one third ownership of a company in Saskatchewan, unless investment is $1 million or higher.
● Have the commitment to be active in day-to-day management of business.
● Create two or more jobs for Canadian citizens or permanent residents if the business is located in Regina or Saskatoon.
For more information, candidates can visit Saskatchewan PNP ( https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/how-to-apply-to-the-sinp ) or
contact ICanHelpImmigration Services for a detailed consultation.
If you are looking to Study, Work, Visit or Migrate to Canada, talk to I Can Help Immigration Services, Canada’s No.1 Immigration & Visa Company to get the best help you need